Saiyad Rajpara is a fishing port situated 22 Km from Una. It is connected to Una by a metalled Road via Simar.
There was no light provided at the present site. In 1959-60 a 3m trestle was erected and a DA gas light was commissioned into service on 16th March 1960. In 1963 an RCC column and cabin was constructed. The DA gas equipment was installed over the column. The light was provided mainly for the by local fishermen.
The DA gas equipment was replaced by electronic flasher (JLWL) working on Batteries charged by Solar panels and was commissioned into service on 4th October 1993.